Nutt Travel are now doing Legoland Holidays and are able to offer great ferry and accommodation deals. For your competitive quote please fill in the form below or alternatively call us on 028 703 51199 or email: email@example.com.
• The turnstiles open around 0930 am – arrive early to ensure you are ready to enjoy the rides at 10am.
• Measure your child’s height at home so that you can plan what rides you can enjoy in advance.
• Prepaid ticket holders can go straight to the turnstiles for quick and easy access.
• Visit Duplo Valley in the morning to avoid the afternoon crowds.
• Catch a show or take a stroll around Miniland for some light relief during your visit.
• Try to stop for lunch a little earlier or later than normal, then you can go to the rides when everyone else is eating
• Head to the Imagination Theatre to watch the Legends of Chima in 4D before 3pm as it tends to get busier later in the day.
• Download the free resort app to help you plan your visit
Approximate driving times from Stena ports to Legoland Windsor Resort
Liverpool 3 hours 45 mins
Holyhead 4 hours 40 mins
Cairnryan 7 hours 10 mins
Fishguard 4 hours 5 mins